Sunday, July 1, 2012



http://www.points2shop.com/

go to the link

above^ in yellow and check out points2shop.com where you earn points easily by survey, games, vidoes, referalls, and ect. sign up for free and get 250 points and buy a REAL dollar bill for 100 points once just to show you that the website is not a scam. I, myself have an account and have got a one dollar bill real, no scam in the mail. Its a good site and has many easy ways to earn points and save up for stuff like electronics, books, ect. and even stuff like computers, cameras, xbox 360, psp, ps3, and ect. So check out the link above ^ and sign up for free and get 250 points. Remember to follow me, and share me. ads on the side of the page can always be helpful.:)

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, good writing. Consider changing your colors though. The site is so busy and highlighted. At least for me, I do not know of others. Best

    ReplyDelete